Watermaster has presented a new video about its applications in the mining industry.
These main applications are:
1. Slimes removal
– removing mineral sediments, slimes, from process ponds to keep them from clogging the pumps and lowering the production rate;
– slimes removal from rain/groundwater ponds in open pit mines.
2. Recovering valuable materials
– pumping coal back to the process from drainage ponds;
– pumping old tailings back to the process for reprosessing;
– collecting spilled ore.
3. Maintaining tailings ponds
– keeping tailings ponds in good condition and maintaining the volume;
– pumping tailings to final deposit location and recovering leaked tailings;
– stregthening tailings pond banks.
Watermaster’s versatility and mobility offers many benefits for projects in tailings ponds and process ponds in mines and enrichment plants.
Dredging Today Staff, July 17, 2013