TID Brings Its Cutter Suction Simulator Training to India
Training Institute for Dredging (TID) is bringing its one-of-a-kind Cutter Suction Simulator training to India.
After a successful series of sessions in the USA, this training program will now be offered to the Indian dredging market (October 14, 2013, Indian Maritime University, Mumbai).
“Take advantage of the unique opportunity to follow this training with the use of a new generation extremely realistic Beaver 6518® cutter simulator, equipped with a modern dredging operator desk featuring the latest automation and controls,” the officials announced.
• Powerful tool to learn about dredge operations;
• Practice under various and specific conditions;
• Practice real-life scenarios in a controlled environment;
• No risk of hazardous situations or production loss;
• 12 participants per group;
• Instruction by an experienced and qualified trainer of the well-known.
Press Release, October 3, 2013