AIWA 2013 Starts This Week (USA)
The annual meeting of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway Association AIWA 2013, named “Building Partnerships to Maintain the Nation’s Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway”, is scheduled for November 21 and 22, 2013, in Charleston, SC.
The agenda topics include:
• Corps of Engineers Civil Works Program and waterway maintenance update non-federal funding support for waterway maintenance;
• A view from inside the beltway of Washington, D.C.;
• A discussion of commercial operations along the intracoastal waterway;
• A local government’s perspective on the value of the intracoastal waterway;
• Surveying and mapping;
• Partnering with the Governors South Atlantic Alliance.
Dredging Today Staff, November 18, 2013