The Forum of Dredging Companies is scheduled for 12 February 2014, in Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow, and this event will be a ground for communication of customers and dredging companies.
The main purposes of the Moscow dredging forum are:
• to learn about new dredging and land reclamation technologies;
• to review state-of-the-art equipment for operations in seaports’ water areas;
• to discuss issues related to dredging and bank protection of Russia’s inland waterways;
• to evaluate and to present the audience with Russian ports’ demand of dredging and land reclamation works (in particular, to report on the actual status of the Strategy for the development of seaport infrastructure);
• to provide information about amendments introduced into the legislation related to dredging operations;
• to discuss ecological aspects of dredging and land reclamation works.
Dredging Today Staff, February 6, 2014