The Coasts and Marine Structures conference will take place in Brisbane on 18 & 19 March 2014.
Topics that will be addressed include:
– Strategic Approach to Ports Masterplan from a Governmental Perspective;
– Perspectives of Investments in the Oil & Gas Sector and Infrastructural Challenges;
– Best Practice in Masterplanning – Moving Into Future Projects Through Continuous Improvement;
– Strategic Asset Management to Increase the Life of Civil Marine Structures;
– Identifying Efficient Ways of Inspection Through New Techniques and Technologies;
– Understanding the Durability, Treatment and Maintenance of the Materials Used.
Dredging Today Staff, March 10, 2014