The Dredging and Reclamation ANZ conference is now in its 6th consecutive year, and it will take place in Australia on 26–27 August 2014.
This year’s event will look at exciting opportunities in new sectors such as LNG, Large O&G and Coal Seam Gas projects, which is driving the industry to define new investments and overcome political and environmental challenges.
Dredging & Reclamation ANZ will feature 15 experts, including:
– Walter Cambruzzi, Dredging Lead, FORTESCUE METAL GROUP;
– Jack Kerklaan, Director, AKUNA DREDGING SOLUTIONS;
– Paul Doyle, Manager Environment Business Development, NORTH QUEENSLAND BULK PORTS CORPORATION;
– Michael Huber, Senior Executive, JACOBS;
– Gildas Colleter, Global Coastal Service Leader, AURECON;
– Stephen Lawley, Specialist Dredging Consultancy, AUSDREDGE CONSULTING.
Key topics being addressed:
– Past, current and future projects in Australia;
– The latest dredging techniques and technologies, particularly innovations in equipment;
– Tips on navigating the dredging approvals process;
– Strategies for delivering projects on time, within budget and in line with environmental regulations;
– Communication strategies to manage perceptions of community and media groups;
– Dredging in ‘non-traditional’ industries such as mining;
– Dredging and spoil disposal management;
– How technical studies can support the procurement stages;
– Reclamation design from a technical and maritime perspective;
– Reclamation design from an engineering perspective.
The event will take place at Stamford Plaza Brisbane, Australia.