Iran: Ports Conference Set for November
- Business & Finance
The 11th International Conference on Coasts, Ports and Marine Structures is scheduled for 24-26 November 2014 in Tehran, Iran, announced icopmas.pmo.ir.
ICOPMAS, as one of the oldest and the most important scientific events in Iran and the Persian Gulf region, provides an appropriate ground for exchange of the latest scientific innovations and technical executive achievements by gathering engineers, designers, scientists and researchers in the field of coasts, ports and marine structures.
The main subjects:
1. Hydrodynamic and Marine Engineering
– Waves and Currents;
– Tropical Storms and Tsunami;
– Sediment Transportation, Erosion and Morphodynamic Changes ;
– Marine Characteristic Measurements and Analysis.
2. Ports and Coastal Management
– Integrated Coastal Zone Management (ICZM);
– Crisis Management of Marine Hazards;
– GIS and Remote Sensing Application;
– New Technologies In Port Management.
3. Ports and Coastal Engineering
– Design and Construction of Coastal Structures;
– Inspection, Maintenance and Repair of Coastal Structures;
– New Equipment and Materials for Construction of Coastal Structures;
– Renewable Marine Energy.
September 16, 2014