Get ready for the thirty-sixth Annual General Meeting of the Central Dredging Association (CEDA). The AGM is jointly organized by the Belgian Sections of CEDA and PIANC.
The event will be held on October 17th 2014 at the Auditorium of the Henri Conscience building.
The AGM will follow the programme ‘Sustainable and Resilient Design and Management of Waterborne Transport Infrastructure’ and will start at 13.30 hrs.
AGENDA OF THE THIRTY SIXTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF CEDA
2. Minutes of the previous AGM (7 November 2013, Rotterdam, the Netherlands)
3. Chairman’s report for the year 2013/2014
4. Secretary/Treasurer’s report for the year 2013
5. Report of the Audit Committee
6. Appointment of a new Audit Committee
7. Any other business
Established in 1978, Central Dredging Association (CEDA) is the only independent, international, professional association in Africa, Europe, or the Middle-East whose sole interest is dredging and marine construction.
October 15, 2014