Seven More Agreements at “Transport of Russia”
On the second day of VIII Exhibition “Transport of Russia” taking place from 4 to 6 December in the framework of “Transport Week – 2014” General Director of FSUE “Rosmorprot” Andrey Tarasenko signed a range of agreements in the press-centre of “Gostiny Dvor” exhibition center in presence of Minister of Transport of Russia Maxim Sokolov.
The signed contracts are:
– agreement on collaboration in realization of a bulk-oil transshipment complex construction project in Olya seaport of the Astrakhan Region between FSUE “Rosmorport”, OJSC “Olya petrochemical terminal” and CJSC “Olya commercial seaport”;
– agreement on collaboration for designing of objects provided by the coal-oriented terminal construction project in Beringovsky seaport (Arinay lagoon) between FSUE “Rosmorport” and LLC “Beringtransugol”;
– agreement on collaboration for designing of the sea terminal objects and auxiliary engineering infrastructure within project realization on construction of a complex for liquefied natural gas production and transshipment in Vladivostok area between FSUE “Rosmorport” and LLC “Gasprom SPG Vladivostok”;
– agreement on collaboration for designing of the object provided by investment project for creation and Taman oil terminal approach canal construction, and also construction of Taman liquefied natural gas base in Taman seaport between FSUE “Rosmorport” and CJSC “Tamanneftegas”;
– agreement on collaboration for financing and management of the construction process and coordination of in-service date for Taman bulk cargo terminal between FSUE “Rosmorport” and LLC “OTEKO-Portservice”;
– agreement on collaboration for development of education, science, technics and innovations used at sea transport between FSUE “Rosmorport” and Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping”;
– agreement on collaboration for designing of objects provided by the project of international marine terminal construction for cruise and passenger vessels taking in Pionersky city of the Kaliningrad Region between FSUE “Rosmorport” and the Kaliningrad Region Government.
Earlier FSUE “Rosmorport” signed 5 other agreements within the “Transport Week – 2014”.