Taking place on 20-23 May 2015 in Singapore, Dredging & Land Reclamation Asia Summit 2015 will again be the premier meeting place for port, dredging and land reclamation professionals in Asia Place.
The event will incorporate case studies and updates from the latest port dredging projects around the region and will bring the visitors face to face with key influencers and stakeholders from Asia Pacific’s port and dredging arena.
Dredging & Land Reclamation Asia Summit 2015 is the region’s leading forum dedicated to dredging and land reclamation professionals. In addition to uncovering the best project opportunities, these decision makers will be evaluating products and services to shortlist potential solution providers.
Key Summit Highlights
1) Case studies on current and future Dredging and Land Reclamation Projects across Asia Pacific including Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Australia and Hong Kong amongst others;
2) Detailed presentations on how to reduce project costs, meet tight project timelines, overcome logistical issues and mitigate risks in Dredging and Land Reclamation Projects;
3) Overcome Port Dredging and Land Reclamation Project Complexities through Proven Technologies, Engineering and Construction Techniques and Strategies;
4) In-depth analysis of Dredging and Land Reclamation for small, medium and large scale projects under different conditions;
5) Interactive Panel Discussions featuring Port Authorities, Port Operators and Dredging Contractors – gain real-life perspectives from these key groups of people in the value chain;
6) Vendor and Dredging Contractor Selection most suitable for Port Dredging and Land Reclamation Projects.
Dredging Today Staff