Rosmorport Announces Tender for Ussuri Bay Works
FSUE “Rosmorport” is planning to issue a tender for dredging works in the New Specialized Seaport in Telyakovsky Bay at Eastern Coast of Ussuri Bay, Primorye Territory, early next year.
Prior to the dredging works for the project “Construction of a new specialized port at the Far Eastern coast of Russia”, that will start in August 2015, the company will hold tender in accordance with the requirements of the Federal law.
The water area of the seaport under construction at Telyakovsky Bay on the Eastern coast of the Ussuri Bay (Primorye Territory) includes the following major parts:
- berth No. 1 with the length of 321 meters at the I-II stages of construction, and 451 meters at the III stage of construction, and with the project seabed level of -19.1 meters;
- berth No. 2 with the length of 321 meters at the I-II stages of construction, and 451 meters at the III stage of construction, and with the project seabed level of -19.1 meters;
- multi-purpose berth No. 3 with the length of 165 meters and the project seabed level of -10.45 meters;
- auxiliary fleet berth with the length of 123 meters and the project seabed level of -7.23 meters;
- approach canal with the seabed level of -19.2 meters and the breadth of 200 meters;
- turning basin with the seabed level of -19.2 meters and the diameter of 532 meters.
With the help of hopper dredgers the extracted soil will be put to an underwater dump located in 11 kilometers from the dredging area. The total volume of dredging to be performed is 7,083 cubic meters and the total size of the dredging area is 97.3 hectares.