Hamburg Hosts IAPH Port Conference
- Business & Finance
The 29th IAPH International World Ports Conference will take place at the Congress Center Hamburg (CCH) from June 1 to 5, 2015.
Port planning and port development, strategic management of the land, properties and floating facilities located within the area of responsibility, maintenance of both the landside and the waterside infrastructure as well as ensuring the navigational safety of ships – the Hamburg Port Authority (HPA) manages all tasks associated with the area of the port of Hamburg.
Committed and future-oriented thinking and a sound approach to business form the basis of the HPA’s day-to-day work: Not only does the HPA provide the prerequisites for the growth of the port, but it actively shapes the port’s development.
Safe, efficient and economical processes are the key to growth and development – they ensure that the gateway to the world will continue to live up to its reputation.
The CCH is one of the leading conference centers in Europe, ideally situated in the center of Hamburg.
1. smartPORT logistics – challenges and possible solutions;
2. smartPORT energy – challenges and possible solutions;
3. Law and global trade – trends and challenges;
4. Port financing and pricing in different countries – between theory and practice;
5. Cruise Shipping – Challenges and possible solutions.
Dredging Today Staff