Bids Invited for Port of Gdansk Dredging
Zarzud Morskiego Portu Gdansk SA has invited bidders to submit their offers for the Port of Gdansk development project.
The announced scheme will involve execution of three stages of durable strengthening to pier foundations in the Port of Gdansk.
This project is scheduled to begin in May this year, and the completion date will be November 2016.
The works will also include:
– Dredging and the formation of the foundations;
– Alignment of the bottom and the formation of drops;
– Navigational marking during work;
– Wharf strengthening and capping;
– Hydrographic probe to provide confirmation of safety on completion of works.
The deadline for the tender is March 20, 2015.