ACI’s European Dredging Summit 2015 (7th and 8th October, Antwerp, Belgium) will be focused on discussing the essential dredging strategies and environmental monitoring for project approval.
This meeting will provide a global analysis of dredging projects, environmental regulation and essential recommendations for dredging activity including equipment and contractor selection.
The participants will have a chance to learn how to solve the major problems when developing a successful dredging project, discover global opportunities of future project locations and their financial value as well as network with industry most experienced individuals.
New Speakers Announced
– Paris Sansoglou, Secretary General, European Dredging Association,
– Khalid Bichou, Managing Director, K Bichou & Associates Ltd.
– How Are Recent Regulatory Changes Affecting Dredging Projects?
– Effective Sediment Balance & Waste Management,
– Latest Developments & Innovations in Dredging Technologies & Techniques,
– Effective Maintenance Dredging,
– Strategies for Trade-Type Dredging Projects,
– Qualified Human Resources Training & Development,
– Economic Outlook of the Future Dredging Projects (Europe, Global),
– Project Financing & Budget Management.