The Asia-Pacific Deep Sea Mining Summit will be held at the Sands Convention Center in Singapore on 29-30 September.
As the international deep sea mining community move ever closer to mining the deep-ocean floor, industry stakeholders, from developing island nations and ocean regulators to commercial deep sea miners and subsea technology companies, come together annually to meet at the world’s first and premier Deep Sea Mining Summit.
The 4th session and first ever Asia-Pacific Deep Sea Mining Summit will bring together a large array of solution providers, upcoming deep sea miners, members from the scientific community, and those within allied industries wanting to learn more about the opportunities within this emerging marketplace.
Key topics on the agenda include:
- The economic landscape and growth for deep sea mining;
- Achieving sustainable seabed mining projects in harmony with nature;
- New exploration and mining projects underway, the latest frontline feedback;
- Regional opportunities to harvest Seafloor Massive Sulphides and Manganese Nodules;
- Working with nations through a regulatory framework, the opportunities and risks;
- Technological developments associated with commercializing deep sea mining.