The ICCOE 2016: 18th International Conference on Coastal and Ocean Engineering will take place on January 12-13 in Zurich, Switzerland.
This event aims to bring together the academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of coastal and ocean engineering.
It will also provide an interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of coastal and ocean engineering.
The topics that will be covered include:
- Coastal and ocean engineering;
- Beach erosion and sediment transport;
- Climate change and sea level rise;
- Coastal infrastructure developments;
- Hydrodynamics of offshore structures;
- Lowland development and reclamation;
- Marine ecology and environments;
- Port works (dredging, seawall design, etc.);
- Sea water intrusion;
- Tsunami, waves and tides;
- Wastewater disposal;