India Hosts ‘Dredging: Ports, Harbors and Inland Waterways’
- Business & Finance
An international conference named ‘Dredging: Ports, Harbors and Inland Waterways’ will take place on March 11-12, 2016, at Adani Corporate Premises in Shantigram, Ahmedabad, India.
This event, organized by the Eastern Dredging Association India, aims to incorporate a rare blend of lectures that will be delivered to the participants by policy makers and those influencing policy making.
The seminar topics will highlight the salient features of market trends and lectures will be delivered by renowned national and international experts of rich experience in port building, marine construction and dredging works.
Topics that will be covered are:
- New Dredging Techniques and Equipment;
- Contracts, Legislation and Engineer Determination;
- Planning and Execution of the Dredging Project;
- Rivers, Canals, Waterways Dredging;
- Opportunities of Dredging in India (Make in India);
- Study or completed projects can also be presented;
- Dispute Resolution and Arbitration members.
The workshop is divided into lectures by invited specialists from Indian Marine and Dredging industry.
These will be followed by workshop sessions, led by facilitators and senior industry professionals, in which aspects of the key topics will be analysed. Speakers will address lessons learned from past experiences and drivers for opportunities for successful future projects.