Royal IHC has just announced that they will attend the annual ‘Dredging in India’ conference, which takes place at TC Maratha, Mumbai from 4-5 September.
During this event, Jaco Kleijwegt (Area Sales Manager India) will give a presentation about Inland Waterway Dredging.
The event is celebrating its tenth year running and aims to highlight emerging trends and opportunities in the sector.
The conference will focus on strategies and solutions to meet the future dredging requirements.
According to the organizers, it will also showcase some noteworthy initiatives, projects and technologies.
The conference will have 19 distinct sessions:
- Key Trends and Outlook;
- Project Management : Focus on Planning, Design, Execution and Monitoring;
- Government Perspective;
- Dredging Vessel Designs;
- Contractors’ (Public and Private) Perspective;
- Dredging Needs at Key Ports – 1;
- IWAI Perspective;
- Design and Engineering Techniques;
- Deepening of Inland Waterways;
- Survey and Investigation Techniques;
- Focus on Dredger Building and Repair;
- Equipment and Technology Showcase;
- Sediment Management: Effective use of Dredged Material;
- Improving Dredger Productivity;
- Project Showcase;
- Tax and Legal Structure;
- Environmental Issues and Challenges;
- Dredging Needs from other segments like Oil and Gas Industry, Power Plants etc.;
- Contract Management.