The Maldives Transport and Contracting Company Plc (MTCC) has won a contract to construct and upgrade harbors on seven islands in the Republic of Maldives.
According to the agreement, the scope of work will include:
- design and build of ADh. Mandhoo harbor – $2.4 million;
- Dh. Hulhudheli harbor upgrade works – $2.5 million;
- F. Dharanboodhoo harbor upgrade – $2.4 million;
- design and build of N. Landhoo harbor – $2.3 million;
- R. Rasmaadhoo harbor upgrade – $1.2 million;
- Sh. Bilehfahi harbor upgrade – $2 million;
- Sh. Lhaimagu harbor upgrade – $3.6 million.
The agreement was signed today (December 10) by Fathimath Shana Farooq, the Government’s Director General of Planning and Shahid Hussain Moosa, MTCC COO.