Nellaidhoo Harbour development nears end
Maldives Transport and Contracting Company (MTCC) has just released the latest update on the Hdh. Nellaidhoo Harbour development scheme.
According to MTCC, work on the Nellaidhoo project is well underway, with overall 75% project progress.
The works on quay wall harbour pavement are currently ongoing, with 97% completion so far.
The Hdh. Nellaidhoo harbor development scheme consists of:
- dredging and reclamation operations – 62,863cbm,
- breakwater construction – 331m,
- quay wall construction – 204m,
- revetment construction – 50m,
- installation of 2,102sqm of paved area,
- installation of navigation lights and streetlights.
The value of the project is $3 million.
MTCC mobilized equipment for this development program on 27th February 2020.