Maldives Transport and Contracting Company (MTCC) has just announced that the N. Landhoo Harbour development project is now complete.
The President of the Maldives, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih, inaugurated the project yesterday. The MTCC CEO, Adam Azim, and other senior officials of the company participated in the ceremony.
Scope of works for the project included:
- dredging operations of 41.251cbm – new harbor basin,
- dredging operations of 1.000cbm – existing harbor basin,
- channel dredging operations of 5.000cbm,
- construction of a 227m quay wall,
- installation of 1.690sqm of paved area,
- supply and fixing of mooring rings and construction of a ramp.
The value of the project is MVR 32.4 million ($2 million).