MTCC wins Muli Harbor development deal
Maldives Transport and Contracting Company (MTCC) has signed an agreement with the Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure of Maldives towards implementation of the M. Muli Harbor Development Project.
MTCC CEO Adam Azim signed the deal on behalf of MTCC and Ms. Fathimath Shaana Farooq, DG, put her signature on behalf of Ministry.
The project valued at MVR 47 million ($3 million) will include:
- Harbor basin dredging operations of 41,332.31 cubic meters
- Channel dredging operations of 5,949.05 cubic meters
- Construction of a 219-meter breakwater
- Construction of an 82-meter revetment
- Construction of 25-meter groyne
- Construction of a 248-meter quay wall
- Installation of harbor pavement in a 2,198 square meter area
- Installation of 19 street lights and 2 navigational lights
- Construction of a 90-square meter ramp
- Installation of 10 mooring buoys
This project is to be completed within 450 days.