Germany: Hamburg Port Prepares Large Development Project
HafenCity Hamburg GmbH has invited bidders to submit their offers for the harbour expansion works.
This program includes:
– Works to increase the ground area of the planned project in the eastern harbour city roads;
– (7 subprojects, total approximately 95,000 m²) with measures for site clearing, demolition (foundations and deep sea wall components);
– Obstacle site clearance, waste (contaminated soil, ballast); Conservation / water treatment;
– Ground improvement works (26,000 lm of concrete columns; 350,000 lm Vertical drains);
– Ordnance exploration and dredging and pumping works to be included in overall engineering works.
The deadline for this tender is December 18, 2012, and the total value of this project is between 12,000,000 and 14,000,000 EUR.
The project period is 40 months from the date of contract award.
Dredging Today Staff, November 23, 2012