The 3rd annual Dredging and Port Expansion Africa will again be the premier meeting place for port and dredging professionals in Africa.
This time however the event sets sail for the east coast of Africa and will dock in Maputo, Mozambique, from the 27 – 30 January 2014.
Ports in Mozambique have benefited heavily from the recent growth in the mining sector. The event will also incorporate case studies and updates from the latest port development projects in Africa including Angola, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and more.
– Keynote addresses from Africa’s leading port authorities,
– Insights on the latest technology and innovations from the world’s leading dredging companies,
– Case studies and updates on some of the most enterprising ports projects in Africa,
– One on one meetings with top prospects and potential clients,
– Incorporating a wider base of stakeholders from the ports and shipping industry.
– Managing Directors,
– Director Generals,
– Port Engineers,
– Dredging Managers,
– Port Managers,
– Harbour Masters,
– Civil/ Environmental Engineers,
– Project Managers,
– Planning Managers,
– Hydrographic Surveyors/Geologists,
– Asset Managers,
– Environmental Managers.
Press Release, March 20, 2013