Africa Ports and Harbours Show 2013 Kicks Off
Africa Ports and Harbours Show (Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, Jun 24 – 27, 2013) is the continent’s leading ports, terminal and maritime event.
It is a conference and exhibition that will attract decision-makers from port operators, terminal operators, major end-users, government and investors from around Africa.
This conference focuses on everything the ports sector needs to know to:
– Meeting the needs of major end-users from shipping to the mining sector by understanding future demand;
– Financing major expansion and maintenance projects;
– Developing more efficient ports and terminals;
– Source new solutions, equipment and technology;
– Introducing cost saving mechanisms for ports;
– Securing ports and harbours against piracy.
Dredging Today Staff, June 24, 2013