The Canadian Land Reclamation Association (CLRA), Atlantic Chapter, in co-operation with Ducks Unlimited Canada and the Town of Sackville, NB, scheduled “The 6th Annual Atlantic Reclamation Conference ARC 2013” for October 2-4, 2013, in Sackville, New Brunswick.
The following themes will be covered at this conference:
– Dyke Lands and Climate Change Adaptation;
– Watercourse and Wetland Restoration;
– Fish Habitat and Passage Restoration;
– Storm water Management– Zero Impact Design;
– End Use Planning (Prevention);
– Marine and Coastal Protection and Restoration;
– Restoration Impacts on Endangered and Native Species;
– Community Liaison and Involvement in Remediation;
– Brownfield Reclamation Issues (socio economic, stabilization, etc);
– Mine and Military Reclamation Issues;
– Sustainable Revegetation;
– Remediation Case Studies;
– Assessment and Remediation in Special Environments.
Dredging Today Staff, August 15, 2013