Rosmorport, Port of Hamburg Ink Memorandum of Cooperation
On 18 September, 2013 at the annual reception organized by the Russian office of Port of Hamburg Marketing e.V in Saint-Petersburg FSUE “Rosmorport” and Port of Hamburg Marketing e.V. signed Memorandum of Cooperation.
The Memorandum was signed by Deputy General Director Oksana Gubina on behalf of FSUE “Rosmorprot” and by Chairman of the Executive Board Axel Mattern on behalf of Port of Hamburg Marketing e.V.
The main issues for co-operation of the parties in the framework of the Memorandum will be:
– exchange of information on the plans for development and modernization of port capacities;
– contribution to the development of trade between the two countries;
– elaboration of educational programs for professional development of Russian and German specialists in port industry;
– organization of information exchange on the vessel services, development of sea feeder traffic and logistic services in the seaports of the two countries;
– organization of experience exchange to increase the energy efficiency of port capacities and implement renewable energy sources for the energy supplyu of the port facilities.
Signing of the Memorandum of cooperation with and Port of Hamburg Marketing e.V. is another step to promote the strategic partnership of FSUE “Rosmorport” with the leading European seaports and port industry organizations. At present the enterprise is successfully implementig the agreements, which were earlier made with Port of Antwerp International, The Port of Rotterdam Authority, Ghent Port Company and Cargotec Oy.
Press Release, September 24, 2013