WEDA 34/TAMU 45 Conference Takes Place in Canada
The Western Dredging Association’s Annual Western Hemisphere Dredging Conference (WEDA 34/TAMU 45) will take place at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto, Canada, on June 15-18, 2014.
The officials are currently finalizing the details of what will be a strong technical program with a variety of interesting papers for dredging professionals, including presentations on topics such as:
– Safety and environmental protection during dredging projects;
– The history of dredging;
– Dredging for navigation, environmental cleanup and flood control;
– Management of dredging projects and programs;
– Research into dredging processes, equipment and effects on the environment;
– New dredging equipment and practices.
Dredging Today Staff, February 21, 2014