CEDA Presents Its 2013 Annual Report
The Central Dredging Association (CEDA) has published its 2013 Annual Report.
After 35 years serving the professional dredging community, CEDA continues to be a vibrant and essential organization for all those involved in dredging related work.
Last year was a very busy and successful year for CEDA including highlights such as:
– WODCON XX, held in Brussels;
– The first webinars to enable remote members to participate in the knowledge sharing;
– The publication of the WODA guidance on underwater sound and the CEDA information paper on ecosystem services;
– The 25th anniversary of the Belgian Section;
– The first stages of planning for CEDA Strategy 2014.
To download the report please click here: CEDA Annual Report 2013.
Press Release, May 12, 2014