Switzerland to Host Event on Contaminated Sediments
- Business & Finance
The conference named “Contaminated Sediments: Environmental Chemistry, Ecotoxicology and Engineering” will be held from 8-13 March, 2015, at the Conference Centre Monte Verità, Ascona, Switzerland.
Each topic will be introduced by one or more invited keynote speakers and completed with presentations selected from the submitted abstracts:
– Persistent organic pollutants (POPs) (Christian Bogdal);
– Semipolar contaminants and surfactants (Walter Giger);
– Petroleum and PAH (Walter Giger, Hans-Peter Kohler, Philippe Garrigues);
– Heavy metals and organometallics (Laura Sigg, Bernhard Wehrli, Jean-Luc Loizeau);
– Nanoparticles, colloids (Thilo Hofmann, Lee Ferguson);
– Ecotoxicology, risk assessment (Benoit Ferrari, Hans-Peter Kohler);
– Remediation, engineering (Thomas Bucheli, Walter Giger).
Dredging Today Staff