Boskalis Publishes AGM Agenda
Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V., a leading global services provider operating in the dredging, maritime infrastructure and maritime services sectors, has just published the agenda for the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
The meeting will take place on 12 May 2015 at the headquarters of Boskalis in Papendrecht.
1. Discussion of the Annual Report of the Board of Management relating to the Company’s affairs and management activities in the financial year 2014;
2. Execution remuneration policy 2014;
3. a. Discussion and adoption of the Financial Statements for the financial year 2014 (vote);
b. Discussion of the report of the Supervisory Board;
4. a. Appropriation of the profit for 2014;
b. Dividend proposal (vote);
5. Discharge of the members of the Board of Management in respect of the management activities of the Board of Management over the past financial year (vote);
6. Discharge of the members of the Supervisory Board for the supervision of the management activities of the Board of Management over the past financial year (vote);
7. a. Re-appointment of Mr. J.M. Hessels as member of the Supervisory Board (vote);
b. Re-appointment of Mr. J.N. van Wiechen as member of the Supervisory Board (vote);
c. Re-appointment of Mr. C. van Woudenberg as member of the Supervisory Board (vote);
d. Appointment of Mr. J. van der Veer as member of the Supervisory Board (vote);
8. Announcement to the AGM concerning the intention of the Supervisory Board to re-appoint Mr. T.L. Baartmans as member of the Board of Management;
9. Authorization to the Board of Management to have the Company acquire shares in the capital of the Company (vote).