Dredge Central Delivers New Dredge Tender
Dredge Central, LLC, has announced the delivery of a brand new dredge tender to work in conjunction with a new Rohr-Idreco dredge for frac sand mining pit in Wisconsin.
“This tender is our standard mid-size model, measuring 24 ft x 10 ft x 3.5 ft (7.3 m x 3.05 m x 1.1 m), and is powered by a 115-hp (86 kW) Yamaha outboard engine,” the company said in a statement.
This ruggedly-constructed vessel is built with raked bow and push knees, with three watertight compartments, including one for storage of approximately 700 gallons (2,650 liters) of diesel fuel.
This dredge tender/push boat is equipped as follows:
– Operator’s control cabin, enclosed on three sides, with steering wheel, throttle, etc.;
– All necessary hardware in place for throttle control and steering;
– Grab handrail around three sides of cabin;
– Manually operated 4,000-lb (1814 kg) winch, deck-mounted;
– A-frame with sheave block, wire rope, and rigging in coordination with winch;
– 1 ea 12-gallon (45 L) gasoline fuel tank for outboard engine operation;
– 1 ea 12-volt battery;
– Cabin-mounted area lights and running lights;
– Safety equipment including fire extinguishers, throw ring, and life vests;
– Paint with marine grade primer and finish coat, any standard color(s).