‘Broadening Coastal Perspectives’ Set for May
- Business & Finance
The American Shore & Beach Preservation Association (ASBPA) has announced that their 2015 National Coastal Conference will be held on October 14-16, at the Intercontinental New Orleans.
The theme of the 2015 conference is “Broadening Coastal Perspectives”. The national coastal event will provide an opportunity for all coastal stakeholders to learn together and develop collaborative networks and resources to promote best management practices to maintain and improve the coasts health.
Specific topics include, but are not limited to:
– RESTORE, NFWF, and NRDA Projects;
– Coastal Resiliency Topics;
– Sea Level Guidance, Planning and Adaptive Management;
– Beach Restoration and Coastal Structures;
– Lagoon, Wetland, Marsh, and Estuary Restoration and Enhancement;
– Living and/or Livable Shorelines;
– Regional Sediment Management;
– Beach Water Quality;
– Sand Investigations and Resource Management;
– Coastal Mapping and GIS Applications;
– Community Outreach and Education;
– Latest Design Innovations & Competitions.