The Western Dredging Association will host the 21st World Dredging Congress & Exposition, the WODCON XXI, at the Hyatt Regency Miami next week (June 13-17, 2016).
The conference will showcase around 120 technical papers over three days covering all aspects of dredging and maritime construction.
This congress will also feature dredging short courses, a technical exhibition and technical visits.
These technical program elements will ensure a complete learning process, while various social events will allow participants to meet fellow professionals from all over the world.
Topics may include but are not limited to:
• Improving Dredge Safety;
• Innovative Equipment and Techniques;
• Dredging Research & Education;
• Budgeting & Cost Estimating;
• New Dredging Equipment;
• Dredging for Flood Control;
• Geotechnical Aspects of Dredging;
• Navigation Channel Design;
• Treatment of Dredged Sediments;
• Land Reclamation;
• Surveying & Mapping;
• Dredging for Beach Nourishment;
• Environmental Dredging & Capping;
• Deep Sea Mining/Dredging;
• Beneficial Reuse of Dredged Sediments.