The Central Finance and Contracting Agency has introduced plans for the port of Osijek development program.
This project aims to modernise and increase the capacity of the port of Osijek situated on the right bank of the river Drava tributary of the river Danube, the pan-European corridor No VII.
The necessary works for the building and reconstruction of the south quay in the port of Osijek are the following:
– Construction of the port traffic surfaces and infrastructure;
– Construction of the container terminal based on the LoLo technology of trans-shipments with the gantry crane;
– Construction of the RoRo terminal for trans-shipment of trucks, tugs with semi-trailer and other vehicles with independent drive;
– Reconstruction of the existing vertical and inclined quay.
The purpose of this contract is to prepare and develop all the necessary technical documentation for construction works in accordance with the requirements of the EU and national legislation in order to propose the project for EU co-financing.
On the basis of the existing documentation (the feasibility study, cost-benefit analysis, the environmental impact assessment study and the conceptual design), the following documents will be prepared:
– Main design of all civil and track works for building and reconstruction of the south quay in the port of Osijek; Detailed design on the basis of the main design;
– Tender dossiers for works and supervision activities;
– IPA/CF project application.
The deadline for this tender is December 18, 2012, and the project value is 1,300,000 EUR.
The project period is 12 months from the date of contract award.
Dredging Today Staff, November 23, 2012