Kinderdijk to Host Advanced Pump and Slurry Course (The Netherlands)
Training Institute for Dredging has announced that the Advanced Pump and Slurry Course is scheduled for 19 – 22 May 2014, in Kinderdijk, The Netherlands.
After this training the participants will be able to explain the physical processes involved in hydraulic slurry transport and perform basic calculations.
The duration of the training is 4 days, and each day will zoom in on different aspects of the pump and slurry process phenomena like:
– Dredge pumps characteristics;
– Drive characteristics;
– Dynamic effects of pump and drives;
– Pipeline systems characteristics;
– Interaction between pump, drive and pipeline;
– Influence of solid particles on the pump and slurry processes;
– Dynamic effects in the pump – pipeline systems.
Press Release, October 15, 2013