Kuwait: Coastal and Marine Exhibition Begins This Week
- Business & Finance
Kuwait Coastal & Marine Engineering Conference and Exhibition (4-5 Dec. 2013, Hilton Kuwait Resort) will be the most comprehensive and in-depth supply of technical and practical insight into the planning, design, development and maintenance of coasts, ports and marine structures, the officials announced.
This technical event aims to provide a platform for the exchange of the latest scientific innovations and technical executive achievements by gathering engineers, designers, scientists and researchers in the field of coasts, ports and marine structures. Presentations and case studies will discuss many vital issues related to the operational excellence and environmental sustainability of coastal and marine structures.
– Hydrodynamic and marine engineering;
– Port and coastal management and engineering;
– Offshore engineering and pipelines;
– Marine environment and safety;
– Dredging and land reclamation;
– Breakwaters and waterfront development;
– New coastal facilities and infrastructure including oil and gas terminals, power stations, desalination plants.
Dredging Today Staff, December 2, 2013