Following the success of the first GEO Business event earlier this year, the organizers have announced the call for papers for the GEO Business 2015 conference, taking place at the Business Design Centre in London from 27-28 May.
GEO Business 2015 offers an opportunity to exchange global information about the latest geospatial technologies and services.
The success of the last conference reflected its unique position within the industry; with over 115 abstracts received.
For GEO Business 2015, the committee welcomes papers which address the key commercial and technical issues facing the industry.
These could include reporting on recent cutting-edge geospatial projects:
– approaches to unlock the potential of Big Data for geospatial professionals;
– smart GIS;
– data processing, presentation and applications;
– BIM meets geospatial;
– survey operations and systems integration;
– international and local specifications and standards;
– a focus on geospatial education;
– location intelligence and emerging technologies;
– asset management;
– hydrographic and coastal developments;
– boundary disputes and legal issues;
– or a look at geospatial developments around the world and their impact on Europe.
The deadline for submitting papers is 17th December 2014.