WODCON XXI: Second Call for Papers
- Business & Finance
Western Dredging Association (WEDA) has announced the “Second Call for Papers” for the 2016 World Dredging Conference, WODCON XXI, scheduled to be held at the Hyatt Regency in Miami, FL from June 13-17, 2016.
The deadline date for submission of abstracts is September 15, 2015.
WODCON XXI will bring together expert representatives of manufacturers, universities, research institutes, consultants, public authorities and contractors working in the dredging, navigation, coastal and inland flood protection, deep-sea mining, offshore wind energy, oil and gas production fields and providers of a broad range of services such as brokers, insurers, financiers, lawyers and many more.
Conference registration will be available at the beginning of 2016.
Topics may include but are not limited to:
• Improving Dredge Safety;
• Innovative Equipment and Techniques;
• Dredging Research & Education;
• Budgeting & Cost Estimating;
• New Dredging Equipment;
• Dredging for Flood Control;
• Geotechnical Aspects of Dredging;
• Navigation Channel Design;
• Treatment of Dredged Sediments;
• Land Reclamation;
• Surveying & Mapping;
• Dredging for Beach Nourishment;
• Environmental Dredging & Capping;
• Deep Sea Mining/Dredging;
• Beneficial Reuse of Dredged Sediments.