WASSP S3 Multi Beam Sonar Presented
Multi beam sounder manufacturer WASSP Ltd of Auckland, New Zealand, has introduced the first WASSP S3, an entry level multi beam sonar.
The new S3 is purpose built for the survey and mapping market. The product is shipped with WASSP software for 2D/3D mapping and Polar view.
ENL Group Managing Director, Gareth Hodson, said: “The new S3 will be a complementary product to the already successful WASSP survey & mapping model WMB3250.”
The S3 will be officially launched at the Oceanology International exhibition in London, on 15 March 2016.
S3 – Featuring
- New DRX digital/wideband hardware platform;
- Functionality additions via licensing;
- Touch screen compatible software;
- Simplified installation and commissioning;
- New flexible transducer cable for portability, making it easier to install in a pelican case;
- Turnkey packages available which include position/heading and motion sensors.