A Do Pump new sand dredge pump, to be servicing for CSD 400, is ready for Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast.
The CSD 400 sand dredge pump is powered by Weichai marine engine 8170 series 601 KW 818 HP.
“We have been supplying sand dredge pumps to African market since 2010, including CSD 350 Pump, CSD 400 Pump, CSD 450 Pump and CSD 500 pump, and we are confident that we will supply more reliable dredge pumps into this markets in the future,” Do Pump said in its announcement.
CSD 400 sand dredge pump performance:
- Pump Suction Diameter: 14 inch;
- Pump Discharge Diameter: 12 inch;
- Max. Transfer Distance: 1500 meters;
- Pump Capacity: 2000 m³/h in total;
- Pipeline Diameter: 16 inch;
- Max. Rotating Speed: 700 r/min;
- Max. Particle Pass: 241 mm;
- Impeller: 3 Blades, Closed Type, 864mm;
- Impeller Material: high Chrome, hard-Ni.
Do Pump is a Chinese manufacturer of sand pumps, dredge pumps, slurry pumps, submersible sand/slurry pumps and booster pumps – highly used for mining, dredging and maintenance of small ports.