CEDA Dredging Days 2021, the flagship conference of the Central Dredging Association (CEDA), will take place next Fall, according to the news release.
“We have listened carefully to feedback gathered from our members and other stakeholders in the world of dredging,” said CEDA. “We are now ready and proud to announce that the Dredging Days will be back in September 2021.”
CEDA also added that they are planning to start Monday evening, 27 September and end the programme on Wednesday afternoon. “Depending on the availability of key speakers and venue, we may move the event with one week, to 4-6 October 2021.”
As reported, the preliminary programme features a unique mix of what was good of the past and what is needed for the future.
First of all, CEDA will maintain the high standard for the scientific and technical papers. In addition, as a participant, one will find a series of new features, including:
- Keynotes on international policies that will strategically impact dredging industry;
- Candid reactions from industry CEOs to the most challenging and provocative questions young dredging professionals can produce about the future of the industry;
- Exciting innovations from all possible stakeholders in the world of dredging;
- A business exchange session, designed to involve all participants and explore reciprocal opportunities;
- A series of formatted parallel sessions, focusing on a variety of innovations in the industry, in addition to the technical peer-reviewed papers;
- Cross-fertilization for innovation in a special session with representatives of other industries who have solved issues similar to some of dredging’s.
The venue of the event will be in either Belgium or the Netherlands and CEDA will announce this shortly.