Brazil: Port and Terminal Development Conference Approaches
- Business & Finance
The Port and Terminal Development Brazil conference is scheduled for 19 – 20 May 2014, in Pullman São Paulo Ibirapuera, São Paulo.
Program highlights include the following:
– Critical updates on the new port reform law;
– Panel discussion exploring the future of the Brazilian terminal sector featuring senior representatives from ABTRA, Syndarma, ABTP and Centronave;
– Analysis on investment opportunities from APM Terminals and Port of Itapoá;
– Carrier’s corner: Maersk and Aliança debate the customers’ requirements;
– International case studies examining how ports and terminals have been developed in Europe and Asia;
– Environmental considerations in port and terminal planning;
– Strategies for enhancing cabotage system and reducing bottlenecks in the port industry.
Press Release, May 1, 2014