ICWRCOE Conference Set for March 2015
The International Conference on Water Resources, Coastal and Ocean Engineering (ICWRCOE 2015) will take place from March 12-14, 2015, in Surathkal, Mangalore, India.
This conference will provide a platform for researchers, engineers, scientists and academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the globe to present their research results and developmental activities in the areas of water resources, coastal and ocean engineering.
The technical program of the conference will consist of keynote addresses and technical paper presentations.
Themes of ICWRCOE 2015:
• Shelf and shallow water wave dynamics;
• Coastal sediment transport and morphology;
• Processes and sedimentation in estuaries;
• Coastal response to extreme events;
• Coastal response to climate change and sea-level rise;
• Estimation of littoral drift;
• Numerical modelling;
• Sea water intrusion;
• Coastal wetlands.
Coastal Protection and Facilities
• Coastal, shore and estuarine structures;
• Planning, design, construction, performance, optimization and maintenance of erosion mitigation structures;
• Wave- structure-soil interactions;
• Recreational facilities;
• Physical and numerical model study of wave structure interactions;
• Climate resilient coastal protection;
• Beach nourishment and shoreline protection.
Port and Harbor Engineering and Dredging
• Planning and design of ports and marinas;
• Operation and maintenance;
• Deep water terminals;
• Sedimentation in approach channel;
• Management and optimization of dredging;
• Fate of dredged material and morphologic response to dredging;
• Planning and design of fisheries harbors and fish landing centers;
• Corrosion control design.
Dredging Today Staff