The Coastal and Canal Zone Development Conference, organized by International Quality & Productivity Center (IQPC), will take place from 17-19 November in Cairo, Egypt.
This event will act as a platform for the stakeholders of a number of interconnected mega projects to outline their strategies for development and meet with potential suppliers, investors and partners in order to advance these projects and achieve their goals.
Focusing on investment opportunities and construction works in Egypt’s mega coastal and canal zones projects, this IQPC’s workshop will also be unique opportunity to spend valuable time with industry experts.
Some of the event’s key speakers include:
- His Excellency Mounir Fakhry Abdel Nour, Minister of Industry, Trade and SMEs;
- His Excellency Dr. Khaled Hanafy, Minister of Supply and Internal Trade;
- Rear Admiral Eng. Hisham Abu Sina, Chairman, Red Sea Ports Authority;
- Prof. Dr. Ahmed Amin, Minister’s Advisor for the Maritime Transport Sector, Ministry of Transport;
- Dr. Osama El Morsi, Head of Marine Engineering Department, Port Said Port Authority;
- Sue Barrett, Director, Transport, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
More info on this conference will follow soon.