The 3rd International Forum of Dredging Companies, organized by the media group PortNews with FSUE Rosmorport and IADC as partners, kicks off today in Moscow.
The visitors will have chance to learn more about new dredging and land reclamation technologies, to review the equipment for operations in seaports’ water areas and to learn about ecological aspects of dredging and land reclamation works.
The Forum will be held under the auspices of the Russian Ministry of Transport and the Federal Agency for Maritime and River Transport of Russia (Rosmorrechflot).
The event agenda:
From 10.00-12.00: Session I “State planning of dredging activities at the ports of the Russian Federation”
Moderator – Nadezhda Malysheva, Media Group PortNews, Development Director
- RF legislation improvement in the part of dealing with some issues related to dredging operations within internal sea waters and territorial sea of the Russian Federation;
- Adjusted plans for development of Russia’s seaports;
- A year before Sabetta launch;
- Far East port projects;
- Construction of new passenger terminal in the Kaliningrad Region;
- Development of Novorossiysk commercial sea port;
- Development prospects of Crimea port complex;
- Construction of port Taman dry cargo area: who and when?;
- Conjunction of environment protection measures and dredging activities;
- Russian shipyards in the market of dredging fleet construction.
From 12.40-14.00: Session II “New technologies in global dredging”
Moderator – Elena Snitko, IAA PortNews, Director General
- New projects in construction of dredging facilities;
- Fuel saving solutions in dredging industry;
- Prospects and challenges of import substitution in production of dredging facilities in Russia;
- Ensuring safety during dredging operations.
From 15.30-17.45: Session III “Projects”
Moderator – Mordraga LLC representative;
- Construction of New Suez Canal;
- Dredging at the Port of Rotterdam;
- Sabetta project – Dredging works;
- Port Bronka – The terminal is launched, the dredging is in progress;
- Dredging operations under the project on building Vostochny Port’s Phase 3;
- Operations within the framework of Crimea bridge construction.