Sierra Point Yacht Club in Brisbane, California, will be the host of a Regional Training Seminar covering the complicated and complex planning, permitting, and project management issues associated with marine dredging projects in coastal and inland waters.
The seminar entitled “Marina Dredging: Planning, Permitting, and Management” will be presented by Dr. Joshua Burnam and Anchor QEA teams members on June 29th 2016.
Dr. Burnam is a Partner and Principal Environmental Planner at Anchor QEA, specializing in all aspects of planning, permitting, and project management of waterfront construction and dredging on the West Coast.
Other members of the team have extensive experience in project feasibility analysis, marine, civil, and environmental engineering, and project management
Topics of the Marina Dredging Seminar will include:
- Determining dredging needs, feasibility, and planning parameters;
- Dredge material sampling, analysis, and disposal options;
- Regulatory agency entitlement and permitting requirements;
- Preparing your facility and users for the dredging activity;
- Assessing dredging bids and payment concepts;
- Dredging and other marine construction project management.