Hitachi has introduced their new telescopic arm excavator, named ZX210LC-6, at Intermat – International Exhibition for Construction and Infrastructure (April 23-28, Paris).
“As the smallest model in the range, the ZX210LC-6 is ideal for working in confined spaces. Capable of excavating to depths of 21 meters, it offers high levels of productivity, a powerful performance and exceptional versatility,” said Hitachi in its release.
The new special application model is being exhibited at Intermat by Payen, an authorized dealer of Hitachi Construction Machinery Sales and Service France SAS.
According to the official statement, the telescopic arm of the ZX210LC-6 extends and retracts smoothly in seconds using a technologically advanced combination of rope and hydraulic cylinders. This enables it to remove soil quickly and easily and load trucks efficiently so the material can be transported off site.
- Model code – ZX210LC-6 telescopic arm;
- Engine rated power (kW) – 128.4;
- Operating weight (kg) – 27,600;
- Clamshell bucket capacity (m³) ISO heaped– 0.80;
- Bucket digging force (kN) – 60.3;
- Maximum vertical digging depth (m) – 21.