As the II International Forum of Dredging Companies nears, preparations for the conference are progressing well and are on schedule. The event will be organized by the “PortNews” Media-Group and held in Moscow, Russia on February 19th 2015.
Participation of top managers representing the world’s major dredging companies like Van Oord, DAMEN, Jan de Nul, Mordraga, Dredge Yard, Boskalis, HYDROMEC, EKOHIDROTECHNIKA is expected at the event.
Some of the topics to be covered at the 2015 conference include new dredging technologies, construction of state-of-the-art dredging equipment, implementation of certain projects in Russia and other countries including the Arctic project of port Sabetta, with a special attention given to dredging of Russian rivers.
The audience will include invited representatives of the Ministry of Transport of Russian Federation, the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russian Federation, FSUE Rosmorport, dredging companies, designers, stevedoring companies, shipbuilders, port authorities, Association of Commercial Sea Ports, International association of dredging companies.
The main themes of the Forum:
• State-of-the-art technologies of dredging and land reclamation;
• Technical novelties for operations in seaports’ water areas and inland water ways;
• Evaluation of Russian ports’ demand for dredging and land reclamation;
• Inland water ways of Russia: dredging and hydraulic engineering works as measures to ensure guaranteed dimensions of navigable channels;
• Legislative innovations related to organization of dredging;
• Environmental aspects of dredging and land reclamation.
For more details and how to register, please contact PortNews Media Group at email@example.com
Dredging Today Staff