WEDA Mexico City Event Kicks Off
Today and tomorrow, Mexico City will be the host of the Western Dredging Association (WEDA) Mexico Chapter 2015 Annual Meeting.
The meeting will focus on the dredging opportunities available in Mexico as a result of their robust port infrastructure development and investment program.
WEDA Mexico Chapter will take place in the Centro Asturiano de Polanco, located in the heart of Mexico City’s bustling Polanco neighborhood.
The organizers have announced that the event will include presentations given by:
- Mexico’s Ministry of Transportation;
- Mexican port authority officials;
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers;
- Panama Canal Authority;
- The Inter-American Committee on Ports of the OAS;
- Manson Construction Company;
- Dredging International, etc.